Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Nova Pavo Marble Tile
The Nova Collection is a bold re-imagining of a classic look that takes it's inspiration from timeless patterns of yesteryear and reinvigorates them with a modern twist. This micro waterjet mosaic is single cut by hand and provides endless design possibilities, from classic to contemporary. The ideal choice for an assortment of commercial and residential renovation projects, make that bathroom floor or foyer really pop with this enduring octagon pattern that is sure to serve as the focal point of your space for many years to come.
- Chip Size
- Over all 6" Hexagon
- Sheet Size
- 10.75" x 12.5"
- 0.91 sq. ft.
- White Carrera + Nero + Light Gray
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
"Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content, and sufficient Champagne." - Dorothy Parker
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.