Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Design ElementsCozy up near the fire and break out the hot spiked cider. Effortlessly evoking the stark beauty of snowy terrain, the Klondike Collection will make a fun, stylish addition to your home, office or winter getaway. Offered in field and a decorative Yukon format, Klondike is an engineered ceramic that balances contemporary design with a decidedly modern edge. Beat the winter blues and inspire feelings of coziness and comfort with the Klondike Collection.
- 16" x 48"
- White Body Ceramic
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Country of Origin
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
- Box Weight
Shaken or Stirred?
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreHow easily does this wipe clean? Thinking of using it as a kitchen backsplash.Is it possible to use this tile in a small guest bathroom, in the shower area?BEST ANSWER: Yes, you can use this tile on shower walls or any bathroom walls.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16”; and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- The maximum offset percentage for this tile is 25%.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8 inch or smaller.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Unpolished Porcelain Maintenance Kit.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.