Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
The Lori Dennis Collection for Tile Bar is an alluring new ceramic series consisting of soft, subtle hues of white and blue with hints of something more beneath the surface. Artisanal qualities blend with a casual, coastal collection, making for a unique and truly one-of-a-kind design.
Lori Dennis is a top interior designer, speaker, best selling author, star of HGTV’s “The Real Designing Women” and founder of Design Campus, the nation’s leading interior design summit. She specializes in green, luxury and high end, interior architecture. Lori develops lines in home decor, furniture, lighting and fabrics for global brands. Under her direction, the design teams in Los Angeles, New York and Miami work on projects internationally.
- 5" x 12"
- 0.41 sq. ft.
- White Body Ceramic
- 6.5 mm
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- ≤ 0.5%
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- ≤ 0.42
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?The term "liqueur" refers to all alcoholic beverages which contain added sugar and flavors. Liqueurs usually have an alcoholic content ranging from 15% to 55% and they may be flavored with fruits, nuts, herbs and even flowers.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answerHow do you work with the huge size variance in these tiles? I planned to do a stack bond pattern and the tiles are so different that they can't get the seems to align. Any advice?BEST ANSWER: For questions such as these, please contact the customer service center. You can reach them by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 888-541-3840.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8th inches or less.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Polished Porcelain Maintenance Kit.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.