Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
This captivating combination of Sky Gray and Carrara marble is guaranteed to be a timeless addition to your home. Designed from the highest quality material, this divine tile exudes class and elegance and is sure to bring you a lifetime of lavish living and enjoyment. Please note this is the same design as the Highland Alpenglow with a slight twist on the design - 1 unit includes 1 circle and 1 star for the pattern.
- Chip Size
- Circle: 6.875" diameter, Star: 11.125" x 11.25"
- Sheet Size
- 11.81" x 11.81"
- 0.97 Sq. Ft.
- Sky Gray + Carrara
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
The 1918 flu epidemic led to a tequila boom in Mexico as doctors advised ailing patients to drink tequila, lime, and salt as a remedy.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThe curves of the circles and diamonds break up the sharp angles of the rectangular subway tiles on the walls.Leonard R on Mar 26, 2017I used this in a remodeling project for an old house from the 1600's - Bathroom floor. It's beautiful.Laura B on May 25, 2016The curves of the circles and diamonds break up the sharp angles of the rectangular subway tiles on the walls.Leonard R on Mar 26, 2017What grout color do you recommend? Can anyone send me photos of a finished floor? I would be so grateful!BEST ANSWER: We recommend using a white non-sanded groutCan light grey grout be used without affecting color of marble?BEST ANSWER: We would recommend ordering a sample and testing the grout on the sample.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.