The element collection is the perfect combinations of function and beauty. With its mix of metals, woodgrain colors and operable drawers, this vanity is both beautiful and practical for your bathroom needs.
- The vanity is sold as a set with the countertop. The counter is solid surface which is nonporous and scratch resistant. Each counter is pre-drilled for an 8" widespread faucet.
- The vanity is available is three wood finishes with complementing metal frames; walnut and polished brass, white and polished chrome, and black with matte black.
- Each vanity features two drawers with soft close glides. Both drawers are functional and have plumbing cutouts.
- The vanity is crafted using plywood with a melamine face. Plywood is a sheet material manufactured from thin layers or plies of wood veneer that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. The melamine faced laminate is a hard resin used as an overlay on the plywood. The Metal frame is manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Vanity is freestanding. Professional installation required.
- To maintain the vanity, clean with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution. Do not use any harsh chemicals
- The vanity is manufactured in China