Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Make way for minerals. Unearth the true beauty of your space with our groundbreaking new Zeolite Collection. Evoking the natural beauty of volcanically formed Agate stone, vivid bands of color bend and swirl throughout each piece visually combining the unique geological qualities of each element: stone, air & water together to define this innovative new series.
- 7.75" x 7.75"
- 0.42 sq. ft.
- Violet w/ hints of Orange & Light Blue
- 10 mm
- Country of Origin
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?
• 1 1/2 oz of Midori
• 1 1/2 oz of Vodka
• 1 oz of Sour Mix
• 1 oz of Grenadine
• 1/2 oz of Lime Juice
• 1/2 oz of Orange Juice
• Orange Slice
Add lime juice, orange juice, vodka, and sour mix to a cocktail shaker. Mix well and set aside. Fill up a highball glass halfway with ice. Add grenadine, midori, then the mix you set aside. Garnish with an orange slice.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.