Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Zenith Asian Statuary Hexagon Honed Marble Tile
This marble mosaic will provide endless design possibilities from contemporary to classic. It creates a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Natural stones are products of nature, therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur
- 10" Hexagon
- 0.6 sq. ft.
- Asian Statuary
Shaken or Stirred?
President Theodore Roosevelt took more than 500 gallons of beer with him on an African safari.
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreWhere is the Zenith Asian Statuary sourced/quarried?BEST ANSWER: It is sourced from Asia.Do you have Zenith Asian Statuary 10 Hexagon Honed Marble tile in stock? If it is in stock, how quickly will I receive my order?BEST ANSWER: We currently have 1463 tiles in stock. Please note that this number can change at any time and should not be relied upon for future reference. It ships within 1-2 business days, but transit time will depend on the zip code it is going to. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Good morning! Would this be good for a bathroom floor? Thank youBEST ANSWER: Yes this tile is perfectly suitable for a bathroom floor. As with any natural stone product, the tile should be sealed well.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.