Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Zenith Asian Statuary 6" x 18" Honed Marble Tile
This marble tile will provide endless design possibilities from contemporary to classic. It creates a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Natural stones are products of nature, therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur
- 6" x 18"
- 0.75 sq. ft.
- Asian Statuary
Shaken or Stirred?
Pilsner Urquell, the original pilsner, still uses the same recipe and brewing process today as when the beer was first invented in 1842.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreWe liked the bright but soft white, the subtle pattern, and the slight shimmer of the tile. It would look great on a shower wall.Ren B on Jan 4, 2017Best look for my kitchen - going with white quartz counter tops &, high gloss white cabinets - mixing this with this white large marble tile - mid century meets classicCarl S on Oct 18, 2015We liked the bright but soft white, the subtle pattern, and the slight shimmer of the tile. It would look great on a shower wall.Ren B on Jan 4, 2017How big is the sample size?BEST ANSWER: Sample sizes vary from 2x12 to 6x6, depending on the tile. You can rest assured that the sample will be large enough for you to be able to see the entire pattern and/or color of the tile.Can this be used for flooring in a powder room?BEST ANSWER: Yes
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.