Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
White Carrara 4x12 Polished Marble Tile
This minimalist design would make a striking back splash for your kitchen or bring a modern touch to your fireplace or any other decorated spot in your home. Please note that natural stones are products of nature therefore variations in color, pattern, texture and veining will occur.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 3 loose pieces
- White Carrera
Shaken or Stirred?
It was largely the monasteries that maintained the knowledge and skills during the Middle Ages necessary to produce quality alcohol beverages.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThe tile looks blue in the photo? Is that a mistake or is it very gray that looks blue in the photo sample? LynneBEST ANSWER: this tile is white Carrera with lovely dark veining. I wish tilebar had more of it because I needed 55 sq. feet for my master shower stall and they only have a small quantity of it on hand. It is really beautiful ?.Enter an answer to this question.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.