Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Vives Rift is a cement-look porcelain collection of tiles that is offered in 3 unique color tones that would effortlessly work within a variety of commercial or residential spaces. Various levels of shading create a chic industrial feel that would work well within a variety of settings, from modern to contemporary. Create the loft space of your dreams or add a bold urban dynamic to your space with this extremely versatile porcelain series.
- 32" x 32"
- 6.89 Sq. Ft.
- 11 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Floor & Wall
- Country of Origin
- PEI Rating
- Shade Variation
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- E < 0.5%
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- ≥ 0.42
- Breaking Strength
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?A carbonated alcoholic drink, such as champagne, will be absorbed faster than a non-carbonated drink. Why? According to a 2007 Manchester study, gas causes some distention in your stomach (feeling bloated). The distention increases the rate of what the study calls "gastric emptying," an effect that accelerates the alcohol's movement from the stomach into the small intestine, where alcohol is consumed more rapidly. Thus, the booze enters the blood stream more quickly.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 3 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreWe are adding on a new contemporary kitchen with Wolf stainless steel appliances and grey/black/white color scheme. This tile picks up on the lighter putty like color in our steel grey granite counter tops and looks like authentic concrete for the industrial look of the kitchen. Going with a darker grey tended to be more blue. Note this tile changes a lot under various lights but looks great in natural daylight.Debra H on Apr 26, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.