Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Vanguard Marble Tile
Be at the forefront of home decor and design with this divine combination of White Carrara and White Thassos marble with Bardiglio accented dots. Effortlessly bring a look of understated class into your surroundings with this Arabesque inspired pattern that is guaranteed to entice you for many years to come. Elegant and alluring, inspire your senses and enhance your ambiance with our captivating Vanguard Marble Tile today.
- Chip Size
- 6.5" x 9.5"
- Sheet Size
- 12.3" x 8.7"
- 0.74 sq. ft.
- White & Grey
- Carrara, Thassos, Bardiglio
Shaken or Stirred?
National Prohibition led to a boom in the cruise industry. By taking what were advertised as "cruises to nowhere," people could legally consume alcohol as soon as the ship entered international waters where they would typically cruise in circles. The cruises quickly became known as "booze cruises."
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreAccent piece in my master bath. Want to see how a full piece looks before ordering complete floorLisa M on May 3, 2017Because the one I wanted from queencitystone that looks just like it but a tad different was over 400 to ship and this was the closest I could find, tho it too was expensive to purchase!Francesca K on Nov 14, 2016Accent piece in my master bath. Want to see how a full piece looks before ordering complete floorLisa M on May 3, 2017What do you recommend for an edge on this tile, for a backsplash with exposed edges?How many tiles are on a sheet?BEST ANSWER: There are 4 lanterns on each sheet/What is the size of the pattern that is repeated?BEST ANSWER: Each tile has 4 diamonds each...can this be installed on a floor ?BEST ANSWER: Yes, absolutely. It doesn't get any better than genuine marble flooring!!!
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.