WHAT IT'S FOR
- Natural look water and oil repellent sealer against stains, for interior and exterior surfaces, mainly for porous unpolished natural stones.
- Suitable for honed marble, limestone and travertine.
- Ideal for treatment of concrete and quarry tiles.
- It provides long lasting protection against stains.
- Does not alter the original color and appearance.
- Non yellowing and resists UV rays.
- Certified as safe for food preparation areas.
- Does not alter the frost resistance property of terracotta. Tested by the CCB (Ceramic Center of Bologna).
- PFOA free: non carcinogenic and safe for human contact.
- Creates an invisible barrier that is resistant to moisture and stains while allowing vapor to escape, thus preserving its integrity over time.
Shaken or Stirred?
In 1995, Yanjing was given the honor of becoming the official beer of China. It was served in the "Great Hall of the People" from February of that year. The 4.5% pale beer tastes slightly bittersweet, and is one of the bestselling beers in the world.