Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- A gentle cleaner for all wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces.
- Essential for the post installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as marble, limestone and travertine.
- Cleans without damaging the surface. When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
- Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
- Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
- When diluted 1:200 can be used in floor cleaning machines.
- Ideal for laminated surfaces.
- Pleasant fragrance.
WHAT IT’S FOR
- Improves the material’s resistance to dirt caused by traffic.
- Protects the material against watery or oily stains.
- Facilitates cleaning of the surfaces.
- The product bonds chemically with the material without leaving a film on the surface.
- Limits water retention (laboratory tests conducted on floors laid according to the UNI 11493 standard).
- Does not modify the material’s original degree of slipperiness (tests conducted in conformity to the B.C.R.A. and ASTMC 1028-2007 methods).
- Suitable for interior and outdoor use.
- Resists UV radiation and does not yellow.
Shaken or Stirred?