Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Twine Woodland Blend Marble Tile
This extravagant Crema Marfil, Light & Dark Emperador marble mosaic will provide endless design possibilities, from contemporary to classic, and is sure to serve as a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Elevate your senses and upgrade your ambiance with the Woodland Blend selection from our Twine Collection.
- Chip Size
- 2 7/8"x3/4" Dot3/4"x3/4"
- Sheet Size
- 12.5" x 12.5"
- 1.09 sq. ft.
- Beige + Brown
- Crema Marfil, Light + Dark Emperador
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
In the 1800's, rum was considered excellent for cleaning hair and keeping it healthy. Brandy was believed to strengthen hair roots
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreWhat wall tile would you use along with this? I am putting it on a shower floor, and making a design on the wall but don't know what other tile to use along with itBEST ANSWER: http://tilebar.com/crema-marfil-4-x-12-marble-mosaic-tiles.html
Either of these would go great on a shower wall, depending on the size you'd like to go with. Neither are very busy and should match beautifully with the crema marfil in the mosaic.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.