Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Twine Vale Mist Marble Tile
This elegant Lagos Azul and White Carrara marble mosaic will provide endless design possibilities, from contemporary to classic, and is sure to serve as a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. Elevate your senses and upgrade your ambiance with the Vale Mist selection from our Twine Collection. .
- Chip Size
- 2 7/8"x3/4" Dot: 3/4"x3/4"
- Sheet Size
- 12.5" x 12.5"
- 1.09 sq. ft.
- Gray + White with Gray Veins
- Lagos Azul + White Carrara
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
In the 1800s, bitters were used as medicine. Peychaud's Bitters' label still reads, "Good for what ails one irrespective of malady."
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Once you adhere tile to the wall, you would first apply the grout release before grouting.
- Once Fila MP/90
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass and stone. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.