Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Trenza Asian Statuary With Silver Dot Marble Tile
These hand-made window patterns, composed of Asian Statuary marble, are made from stone mosaics with each piece fitting into the next like a perfect puzzle. It's stunning intricate basket weave design will bring warmth and a natural ambiance to your home. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Chip Size
- 1"x2" Dot7/8" x 7/8"
- Sheet Size
- 12 3/4" x 12 3/4"
- Asian Statuary + Silver
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Abraham Lincoln has a well-known bourbon named in his honor. "Honest Abe" grew up in Kentucky, and the name of his boyhood farm was Knob Creek Farm. It's still a major tourist spot in Kentucky, but because he's known for his Springfield, Illinois roots (where his tomb and presidential library are), it's not well known that Knob Creek Bourbon was named to honor him and his Kentucky roots.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.