Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Tennessee Taupe 12x24 Polished Marble Tile
Inject a dose of lavish elegance into your home with our new Tennessee Taupe 12x24 Polished Marble Tile. This versatile stone is uniform yet indulgent, traditional yet progressive, adding just the right amount of understated flair to your surroundings. Always on trend and in-style, this selection allows you to create a dynamic floor or backdrop in warm taupe tones to complement a wide array of light, neutral colors.
- 2 sq ft per tile
- Tennessee Taupe
- Floor/ Wall
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
- Box Weight
Shaken or Stirred?
A lot of places claim they invented Mountain Dew, but according to the company the neon syrupy goodness was first created in Knoxville in the ’30s as a new drink to mix with whiskey.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.