Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Tao Wild Mustang Glass and Stone Tile
This rich mixture of polished & frosted brown glass and Dark Emperador stone will add a sleek and attractive design to any room, creating a beautiful modern and contemporary backdrop. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Chip Size
- ½” x Random
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” x 11 ¾”
- 0.96 sq. ft.
- Brown + Dark Emperador
- Glass + Marble
- Polished + Frosted
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
All of the color and much of the flavor of whiskey comes from the barrel.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 9 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreRepeat customer! Installed these tiles in part of the kitchen a couple years ago. They look absolutely great, so we decided to finish the other side of the backsplash.A C on Jun 1, 2017Beautiful. Very elegant looking.Darlene M on Jan 27, 2017Repeat customer! Installed these tiles in part of the kitchen a couple years ago. They look absolutely great, so we decided to finish the other side of the backsplash.A C on Jun 1, 2017Do you have matching dark brown glass tile to go with this?BEST ANSWER: No we do not, sorry!
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.