Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
This Super White glass creates a sleek and attractive design for any room. The combination of the blend of polished and frosted glass in super white creates a beautiful modern and contemporary back drop. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Chip Size
- ½” x Random
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” x 11 ¾”
- 0.96 sq. ft.
- Super White
- Polished + Frosted
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Irish whiskey can be drunk straight, neat or on the rocks. Club soda and ginger ale are also common mixers. Irish whiskey can also be added to coffee, as in the classic sweet-and-creamy Irish Coffee.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storecolornancy h on Nov 23, 2015Tao Super White has a clean, transitional look which will appeal to anyone. It gives a subtle bling to an all-white kitchen without being over the top. You are free to choose any paint color or other design element without commitment to a color specific backsplash.Paula R on Jun 9, 2016Tao Super White has a clean, transitional look which will appeal to anyone. It gives a subtle bling to an all-white kitchen without being over the top. You are free to choose any paint color or other design element without commitment to a color specific backsplash.Paula R on Jun 9, 2016Looked really nice and reviews were very positiveSatyavrat P on Oct 6, 2015
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.