Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Climb to the highest summit of decor and design with our brand new Summit Collection. Composed of a blend of Travertine with Light Emperidor marble, this versatile mixture will give your kitchen, bathroom or any decorated room within your home a fresh and dynamic look. Not suitable for floor or pool installation.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11 7/8" x 12 3/16"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Travertine with Light Emperidor Dots
Shaken or Stirred?
The word “toast,” which means wishing good health originated in ancient Rome. A piece of toasted bread was literally dropped into wine back then.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- For the adhesive you can use any type of mastic.
- This tile does not require grout. You would have to water down the thin-set a little bit and the excess thin-set will act as the grout line.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.