Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Stainless Steel .75"x2.5" Metal Brick Tile
This stunning brick pattern in stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for a kitchen back splash, feature wall or as a decorative border
- Chip Size
- 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Sheet Size
- 12 1/4" x 10 1/2"
- 0.89 Sq. Ft.
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
A drinking establishment is now located in the New York City building that once housed the National Temperance Society.
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 15 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI chose this because stainless steel counter tops were too expensive!Laura H on Mar 4, 2016are these 12" x 12" sheets?????BEST ANSWER: The sheets are 12 inches high but the width is staggered so that they nest. If you are figuring total area it is one square foot. A tip on ending the tile where the end is exposed is to cut the tile, then cut it off the sheet and reverse it to not leave a cut end exposed.Are these tiles magnetic?BEST ANSWER: No these tiles are not magneticWhat type of wet saw blade is needed to cut this tile?BEST ANSWER: I used a standard diamond blade for my wet saw, it worked fine.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.