Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Fusion Camellia Glass and Stone Tile - With Copper Deco
This stunning combination of the honed white travertine, beige glass with copper/bronze designer decos gives any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Add a pop to any room with these beautiful tiles that are versatile; great to use for a back splash for a kitchen, or a fireplace.
- Chip Size
- 1”x 1”
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” 11 ¾”
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- White Travertine, Beige + Copper/Bronze
- Glass + Marble + Resin Deco
- Polished + Tumbled
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
In Pennsylvania the tax on wine and spirits is called the Johnstown Flood tax because it was imposed in 1936 to raise funds to help the city of Johnstown rebuild and recover from a devastating flood that year. The city of Johnstown quickly rebuilt and recovered but the tax still continues. It currently costs the taxpayers of the state over $160,000,000.00 each year.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreUsing this as an accent in subway travertine tiles for kitchen backsplash. The Oil Rubbed Bronze Copper Accent Tiles are coordinating wonderfully with my kitchen.Becky R on Sep 2, 2016I liked the designIbrahim A on Nov 21, 2015Using this as an accent in subway travertine tiles for kitchen backsplash. The Oil Rubbed Bronze Copper Accent Tiles are coordinating wonderfully with my kitchen.Becky R on Sep 2, 2016I ordered this tile for my previous kitchen in our other home and absolutely loved it. We have now moved and my husband built a copper fan over the stove, so i am ordering it again, because the copper in the tile will look beautiful next to the fan. We are very happy with it, it looks different then all that other tile out there. Thank youTeresa G on Mar 26, 2015
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.