Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Leather Boot Brown Blend Square Marble and Glass Tile
The glass and stone combination creates a beautifully multi-dimensional effect. Great to install as a kitchen back splash, bathroom and any decorated spot in your home. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
- Light emperador, Metallic Brown-Silver, Bronze, + Peach
- Glass + Stone
- Chip Size
- 1/2" x 1/2"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
Shaken or Stirred?
Early Egyptian writings urged mothers to send their children to school with plenty of bread and beer for their lunch.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answersWas it difficult to grout with the holes in the small stone like pieces?BEST ANSWER: The grout will fill the holes unless you specifically wash it off during that step. It's a beautiful tile. Looks way better grouted.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.