Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
TAO SAHARA TAN GLASS TILE
This exquisite mixture of polished and frosted bronze/gold glass and Light Emperador marble will add a sleek and attractive design to any room. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated which adds to their design flexibility. Flaunt your impeccable taste with this alluring selection from our incredibly popular Tao Collection.
- Chip Size
- ½” x Random
- Sheet Size
- 11 ¾” x 11 ¾”
- 0.96 sq. ft.
- Cream + Bronze/Gold + Light Emperador
- Glass + Marble
- Polished + Frosted
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The first six-pack of beer was produced by the Pabst Brewery in the 1940s. The brewery conducted numerous studies, which found six cans were the ideal weight for the average housewife to carry home from the store.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answerWhy did you choose this?TileBar Storehow many square feet per sheet?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.