Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Shangri-La Green Quartz Random Brick Glass + Stone Tile
This stunning combination of green quartz, with each glass chip hand pressed and then filled with colored crushed glass chips and etched deco give any room a modern and contemporary ambiance. Imagine this tile as a backs plash in your kitchen. It's never boring. In fact the more you look at it, the more complex it becomes. Or, you could use it as an eye-catching fireplace surround. That would be the pièce de resistance!
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11 3/4"x11 3/4"
- Green Quartz, Dark + Light Gray Colored Crushed Glass + Gold Deco
- Glass, Stone + Etched Deco
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Bourbon and Scotch may be best-sellers, but the drink of choice for many whiskey connoisseurs is increasingly often a glass of rye. Up until recently, this historic American spirit was fading into obscurity. Liquor stores and bars usually stocked just a few old, dusty bottles. But there has been a miraculous rebirth of the rye category, and drinkers now prize its big, spicy and brash flavors. Distillers are now struggling to keep up with demand.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI shopped your website, loved this product, and could not find anything like it at my local tile showroom/distributor. But, more importantly, I was told it was in stock and could ship immediately for a January 3 project start dateKelly C on Dec 21, 2016I shopped your website, loved this product, and could not find anything like it at my local tile showroom/distributor. But, more importantly, I was told it was in stock and could ship immediately for a January 3 project start dateKelly C on Dec 21, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.