Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Scroll Macauba and Ariston Marble Tile
This marble mosaic, composed of immaculate Ariston & Blue Macauba marble, is hand carved and sure to be a timeless addition to your home. Intricately designed from the highest quality stone, this exquisite tile exudes an understated flair and is sure to be a head turner. Enjoy the opulence and elevate your ambiance with this divine selection from our Scroll Collection.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- White, Gray, Blue
- Ariston & Blue Macauba
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Irish whiskey can be drunk straight, neat or on the rocks. Club soda and ginger ale are also common mixers. Irish whiskey can also be added to coffee, as in the classic sweet-and-creamy Irish Coffee.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.