Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Are you a plaid fanatic? Inspired by warm spiked cider on cool autumn evenings our new Plaid Collection is the perfect way to integrate this classic pattern within your home or commercial space. Nothing is quite as cozy and comforting as the touch of tartan, and when it comes to interior decor, the possibilities of plaid are endless. Add a subtle touch of patchwork to your surroundings with a distinct accent wall or think bigger by utilizing this tile within a full feature flooring project.
- 24" x 24"
- 3.87 Sq. ft.
- 10 mm
- Country of Origin
- PEI Rating
- Shade Variation
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- Breaking Strength
- 45 N/ mm2
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Ponche a la Romana is a popular summer drink in Chile, and is a tradition on New Year's Eve. It is well known around Latin America, so Chile is not the sole owner of this refreshing cocktail. The recipe is as follows:
• Pinapple ice cream
• Sliced pineapple
• Chill champagne glass
• Add one small scoop of pineapple ice cream
• Top up with champagne
• Garnish with sliced pineapple
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.