Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Nabi is an alluring hand crafted tile incorporating glaze variations in distressed hues over a crackled façade. The voguish aesthetic will create a distinct backsplash or accent wall. Liven up any room and incorporate a subtle dash of color to any space in need of a stylish touch with this crackled Arabesque inspired pattern. Offered in a multitude of bold patterns and color blends, make a statement in any kitchen, bar, bathroom or wall application in residential and commercial settings with our new Nabi Collection.
Please note that there is variation in shades of color due to the glazing effect. For best results, mix the shades before grouting.
- Sheet Size
- 10.5" x 11.75"
- 0.87 sq. ft.
- Ceramic + Marble (White Jade)
Shaken or Stirred?Rebujito comes from Spain and has many variations. The base of Rebujito is sherry and a fruit flavored soda mixed gently. You can add fruit as garnish. Some variations use lemonade and mint.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThe soft colors and the delicate, classic shape are just what I was looking for. This will go into an over-sized shampoo niche in our master bathroom.Michelle E on May 9, 2017curved shape to the tile that resembles herringbone pattern but is different, mostly white with interesting crackle effect to the glass. very different from standard big box store offerings. contemporaryRichard P on Oct 23, 2016The soft colors and the delicate, classic shape are just what I was looking for. This will go into an over-sized shampoo niche in our master bathroom.Michelle E on May 9, 2017can anyone share a picture of a kitchen with this tile? I'm considering it for my kitchen and would love a visual and some feedback--thanks!BEST ANSWER: we bought two sample sheets of this tile and are planning to do the same, I am doing a test cut this weekend and will then order the rest I need. sorry I don't have a photo of completed project yet but the tile is beautiful and goes perfect with quartz countertops which are Cambria Swanbridge white marble look.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.