Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Add a vibrant burst of color to any room with this beautiful glass tile. This colorful design will give your kitchen, bathroom or any decorated room a bright, fresh look. Instantly transport yourself to your favorite beach, the ocean at your feet, with this dazzling light iridescent blue selection. Tropical drink with an umbrella in it is unfortunately not included.
This material is plastic faced mounted up. See installation tab for further installation information.
- Chip Size
- 0.75" x 0.75"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 sq. ft.
- Light Iridescent Blue
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
1 oz light rum
1 oz blue Curacao
1 oz cream of coconut
2 oz pineapple juice
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with cracked ice. Strain into an iced highball glass and garnish with fresh fruit.
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 16 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreLove the play of color in this. It will brighten up our white glazed wall tile.Lois H on Apr 7, 2017Beautiful color. Matches the new sink we just purchased.Gary P on Oct 7, 2016Love the play of color in this. It will brighten up our white glazed wall tile.Lois H on Apr 7, 2017Can we use this tile for the water line in our swimming pool?BEST ANSWER: It is glass tile. So I do not see any problem wit it being used in a pool. Your installer needs to know that there is no backing on the tile sheets. There is a clear sticky sheet adhered to the front side of the sheet. My installer did it wrong the first time and had to redo my entire backsplash.Can this be used on a kitchen floor if properly sealed?BEST ANSWER: yes, if sealed, lovelyDoes this same color come in a slightly larger tile like 1"x2" or 1"x3"?can this tile be used as a shower floor?BEST ANSWER: Yes, the tiles can be used on the floor. They are slightly textured, so not slippery. One point - my contractor had a difficult time installing. The plastic film over the tile was difficult to remove. But the end result is beautiful!!! I would purchase the tiles again.Do these come in any other colors?BEST ANSWER: Well, I think so, many. I was only looking for the aqua & blue. Love them. You need to go on their website or just call. Ginnie Grant
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Plastic faced mounted tile. Do not remove plastic until 48 hours. Wait until adhesive dries before removing plastic and grouting the tile.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.