Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
WHAT IT’S FOR
- The best stain protection for polished marble, granite and porcelain.
- Ideal for protecting kitchen and bathroom countertops.
- Covers 150-200 sq ft of tile.
- Does not alter the natural color of surfaces.
- Non film forming.
- Certified as safe for food preparation areas.
- Excellent for tables and window sills.
- Ready to use: do not dilute.
- Seals, protects, makes maintenance easier.
- Ideal for the protection of crackle tiles.
Shaken or Stirred?During World War II, reduction of consumption activists argued that soldiers should not be permitted to drink alcohol beverages. However, General George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, insisted that such prohibition would be 'harmful to the men in the service."
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThe devil's in the details, and in this case the sealer is one of the details that matters.Joanne R on Jan 22, 2017This is the best granite countertop sealer that I have ever used. It lasts about 2 years in between applications.Lori B on Nov 2, 2015The devil's in the details, and in this case the sealer is one of the details that matters.Joanne R on Jan 22, 2017Can this product be used on ceramic tiles? And does it act to protect grout as well?