Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Monarch White Thassos With White Carrara Strips Marble Tile
This marble mosaic will provide endless design possibilities from contemporary to classic. It creates a great focal point to suit a variety of settings. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility. The natural material will have a color variation
- Chip Size
- 1x4, 1/5x4
- Sheet Size
- 10.37" x 10.75"
- 0.87 sq. ft.
- White + Gray
- Thassos + Carrara
Shaken or Stirred?
The production of absinthe is much like that of gin: High-proof neutral spirit is infused with a blend of botanicals, including wormwood, and redistilled. Traditionally, the alcohol is infused a second time before bottling to intensify the flavor and create the signature green color. Many modern producers skip this final step and use dyes instead
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 13 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI loved the sample I got from you- it will be the touch I needed in my new kitchen!Paula T on Jul 1, 2015What is the size of each chip size?Would this tile look OK with black granite counter tops, freshly painted white kitchen cabinets and a gray porcelain striped floor ?BEST ANSWER: The hues of the stone are grey and white - it pops with a grey grout and blends away with a white grout - we went with a grey grout and love it - - as pictured is a white grout and it just doesnt stand out as much - but it would go with black and grey just fine - if you want the pattern to blend away - go white grout- if you want the pattern to pop - go grey grout!I need 60 sq. feet of this for my kitchen backsplash, so I selected 70 units and it says that amount is unavailable :( Will this amount ever be available?BEST ANSWER: Hi Karissa. We will be getting plenty more in stock either the end of next week or the beginning of the following week. If you'd like to get everything squared away now, you may give us a call at 888-541-3840 and we will put in a back order for you that will ship out the day we receive it.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.