Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Milan Gray Chevron Honed Marble Tile
Inject a dose of lavish elegance into your home with our new Milan Gray Chevron Honed Marble Tile. This versatile pattern is uniform yet indulgent, traditional yet progressive, adding just the right amount of understated flair to your surroundings. Always on trend and in-style, this selection allows you to create a dynamic floor or backdrop in warm gray tones to complement a wide array of light, neutral colors.
- 6" x 24"
- .74 sq ft per tile
- Milan Gray Marble
- Floor/ Wall
Shaken or Stirred?
President Theodore Roosevelt took more than 500 gallons of beer with him on an African safari.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreHow large is each tile? Based on scale 6x24 doesnt look right...
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.