Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Metal Silver Stainless Steel 3/8"x4" Stick Brick Tile
The clean geometric design with the metal silver stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for in a kitchen back splash, feature wall, or as a decorative border.
- Chip Size
- 3/8" x 4"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12 1/4"
- 1.02 Sq. Ft.
- Metal Silver
- Stainless Steel
- 5 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Most Scotch casks are used bourbon barrels made of American oak. Some distilleries also age whisky in old sherry, wine and even rum casks. The final product has to be a minimum of 80 proof. After malting, the barley used for many Scotches, especially those made on the island of Islay, is dried using smoke from burning peat. This gives the finished whisky a pronounced smoky flavor.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.