METAL SILVER STAINLESS STEEL 2X2 SQUARE TILES
The clean geometric design with the metal silver stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for in a kitchen backsplash, feature wall or as decorative borders.
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Chip Size
- 2" x 2"
- Sheet Size
- 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The Black Russian - Surprisingly, containing vodka is the only thing this cocktail has to do with Russia. Bartender Gustave Tops created the drink in 1949 or 1950 while working at the Hotel Metropole in Brussels. Tops supposedly first mixed the combination of Kahlua and vodka for American socialite Perle Mesta, who was serving as the ambassador to Luxembourg at the time.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 12 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreTo finish project and it is no longer sold in store at LowesSherri B on Apr 16, 2015Can you cut this tile with a tile saw?BEST ANSWER: I would say no because the metal covers a ceramic tile and a tile saw would tear up the metal. The squares are easily separated by cutting the mesh that hold them together. Just my thoughts.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.