Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Metal Etched Gold Stainless Steel 4x4 Tiles
This etched geometric design with the stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for in a kitchen back splash, feature wall or as decorative borders. This particular stainless steel tile comes in 4 different patterns. This tile is sold by the square foot. You will receive 9 loose pieces. Please note you will receive a random pattern.
Metal Mosaics are not recommended for showers or floors.
- Chip Size
- 4" x 4"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Etched Stainless Steel
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
The shallow champagne glass originated with Marie Antoinette. It was first formed from wax molds made of her breasts.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI picked this particle tile because I do not like to have the same pattern in whatever room I am remodeling.Tyia H on Jan 3, 2017Need frames for bathroom mirrorsTeresa S on Jun 23, 2016I picked this particle tile because I do not like to have the same pattern in whatever room I am remodeling.Tyia H on Jan 3, 2017What grout to use with this tile?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.