Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
METAL COPPER STAINLESS STEEL 2X2 SQUARES TILES
The clean geometric design with the metal copper stainless steel is chic and visually striking. The tile will provide any room with a sleek, stylish and contemporary appearance. This is a great alternative to use for in a kitchen backsplash, feature wall or as decorative borders.
- Chip Size
- 2" x 2"
- Sheet Size
- 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- 0.96 Sq. Ft.
- Metal Copper
- Stainless Steel
- 5 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Teddy Roosevelt was known for speaking softly and carrying a big stick, but he was not known as a big drinker. It is said that he occasionally enjoyed a mint julep before bed, but that's about it. When a small-town newspaperman called Teddy a drunk, the president sued him, and won!
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 3 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreGot a sample and it is beautiful for our kitchen backsplash. Can't wait for it to arrive and have it installed!Bruce P on Feb 24, 2017Ordered a sample, they are absolutely gorgeous so went ahead and ordered for my backsplash, they go great with my granite!sarah r on May 1, 2015Got a sample and it is beautiful for our kitchen backsplash. Can't wait for it to arrive and have it installed!Bruce P on Feb 24, 2017
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Steel Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/stainless-steel-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.