Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Marquis Carrara and Mugwort Marble Tile
Carrara and Mugwort marble is paired together to create a truly unique design that will effortlessly bring a touch of timeless beauty into your home. Hand carved and hand crafted, this extravagant selection from our Marquis Collection is perfect for the discerning homeowner looking to treat themselves to one of the finer things in life. Ce est l'opulence!
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Carrara + Mugwort
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
As early as around 9,000 years ago, long before the invention of the wheel, inhabitants of the Neolithic village Jiahu in China were brewing a type of mead with an alcohol content of 10%.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreIt will match my Carrara marble subway tile backsplash and look good over my range top.Barbara K on Mar 8, 2017It will match my Carrara marble subway tile backsplash and look good over my range top.Barbara K on Mar 8, 2017Can this be used on an entryway floor?BEST ANSWER: I don't see why not. We haven't put our tiles in yet but will be using them in powder room. It IS a busy design so something to keep in mind for your project. Color is grey, not blue-gray on the website. Hope this was somewhat helpfulsize?BEST ANSWER: The dimensions are 12" x 12"
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.