Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Replicating the essence and visual appeal of natural stone, the Marbella Collection embodies luxury at it's finest. Made using state-of-the-art inkjet printing technology this distinct series offers all of the tasteful elegance of actual marble with the durability and ease of maintenance that porcelain tile provides to form a truly unique selection. Suitable for use in both floor and wall applications, Marbella is the ideal choice for your next residential or commercial project. Available in 12x24, 24x24 & mosaic formats.
- 24" x 24"
- Dark Gray
- 9.5 mm
- Country of Origin
- Available Sizes
- 3x24, 12x24, Mosaic
- Shade Variation
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Alcohol is not exclusively a terrestrial matter. Astronomers found out there is a lot alcohol in space as well.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.