Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Lotus Silver Crest Glass and Stone Tile
This gorgeous mosaic is composed of marble, pearl, metal decos and porcelain filled crushed glass. Each glass chip is hand pressed and then hand filled with colored crushed glass to create an intensely faceted surface that will capture and reflect light, making it look like thousands of tiny twinkling diamonds. With the combination of pearl, stone, decos and crushed glass this tile is great to use as a backsplash or in any decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- 1x1 + 1"X3/4"
- Sheet Size
- White Thassos + Athens Gray + Temple Gray + Light Green + Silver + White
- Stone + Pearl + Porcelain Shell Filled Crushed Glass + Decos
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Abraham Lincoln has a well-known bourbon named in his honor. "Honest Abe" grew up in Kentucky, and the name of his boyhood farm was Knob Creek Farm. It's still a major tourist spot in Kentucky, but because he's known for his Springfield, Illinois roots (where his tomb and presidential library are), it's not well known that Knob Creek Bourbon was named to honor him and his Kentucky roots.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answerWhy did you choose this?TileBar Store
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.