Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Lotus Rolling Hills Glass and Stone Tile
This gorgeous mosaic is composed of Dark Emperador marble, pearl, metal decos and porcelain filled crushed glass. Each glass chip is hand pressed and then hand filled with colored crushed glass to create an intensely faceted surface that will capture and reflect light, making it look like thousands of tiny twinkling diamonds. With the combination of pearl, stone, metal decos and crushed glass this tile is great to use as a backsplash or in any decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- 1x1 + 1"X3/4"
- Sheet Size
- Dark Emperador + Topaz + Brown + Bronze
- Stone + Pearl + Porcelain Shell Filled Crushed Glass + Metal Decos
- Residential Use
- Wall Only
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
A key reason for such robust sales of Irish whiskey is its signature smoothness and sweetness, which makes it incredibly easy to drink. This unique flavor profile is due to two major factors: The whiskey is usually distilled three times, and the barley is rarely dried over burning peat. (Most Scotch is distilled twice and the malt is often peated, giving a smoky flavor.)
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreI had several tile samples sent to me and fell instantly in love with this one. I love the mix of materials and colors with the glittery squares and silver squares. It is gorgeous and must be popular as when I went to order it, it was out of stock. Have been waiting and now am ordered and cannot wait to receive it. This also seems a bit unique to me as I had first shopped in tile shops and they had NOTHING like this.Susan M on Jul 20, 2016ITS BEAUTIFUL !!!! AND YOU DON'T SEE IT EVERYWHERE I LIKE UNIQUE THINGS NOT COOKIE CUTTER AND RUN OF THE MILL PRODUCTS....UNEEDA L on Sep 23, 2015I had several tile samples sent to me and fell instantly in love with this one. I love the mix of materials and colors with the glittery squares and silver squares. It is gorgeous and must be popular as when I went to order it, it was out of stock. Have been waiting and now am ordered and cannot wait to receive it. This also seems a bit unique to me as I had first shopped in tile shops and they had NOTHING like this.Susan M on Jul 20, 2016Is there a matching rectangular tile?BEST ANSWER: No, not that I know of. I will say the pieces that look like a tan are really more of an orange. I have 35 square feet of this and after receiving it - my husband decided he did not like it. I personally love this tile. It is unique and so different than anything I found in stores. It is rich, I like the silver pieces and the glass sparkle pieces. Beautiful tile....
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.