Loft Zest 1 x 1 Glass Tiles
Try Before You Buy
Ready to Order?
Get a Sample
Free Shipping$2.99 each
We have less than 9 sq. ft. in stock of this product, so samples are not available at this time. Please check back soon, as we restock very quickly.
Mix & Match 5 for $10
Price per Sheet
List Price: $20.00
Our Price: $12.99
Closeout Price: $8.99
You Save: $11.01 (55%)
Loft Zest 1 x 1 Glass Tile
Add a happy bursts of color to any room with this beautiful glass tile. This colorful design will give your kitchen, bathroom or any decorated room a bright, fresh look
It is so common in Europe for teenagers to be permitted to drink that they can obtain an alcoholic beverage at the cafeteria of many high schools. It is also common throughout Europe to find alcohol on the menu at McDonalds. On the contrary, laws about teenage drinking in the U.S. are the strictest in Western civilization.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
When you buy 4 or more samples from GlassTileStore.com, we will include a $20 Gift Card with your order!
- Can be used towards all products or samples on GlassTileStore.com
- Can be combined with any other coupons
- Free priority shipping on both your samples and your gift card
- Gift card is good toward your next purchase and will be shipped together with your samples