Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Live Free Marble and Mirror TileRock out with this edgy new design that is guaranteed to turn heads and make jaws drop! Composed of White Carrara & Black Nero Marquina marble, with mirrored eyes as accents, this daring skull & bones waterjet mosaic is the perfect way to inject some rock star chic into your kitchen, bathroom or mancave. Bold and badass, be a gamechanger, because the world has enough followers!
Please be advised that the sample of this tile includes swatches of all materials contained in the tile, for color and texture reference. Due to its intricate nature, it is impossible to provide a sample that will fully represent the tile's pattern.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 10 1/2" x 7 1/4"
- .53 sq. ft.
- White Carrera + Nero Marquina + Mirror
- Marble + Mirror Glass
Shaken or Stirred?
Frederick the Great, who was the king of Prussia, was so enamored by alcohol that he tried to ban coffee in an attempt to get everyone in Prussia to drink liquor instead.
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 10 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreAs soon as I saw this unique tile I immediately changed my design plans to showcase this beauty.Michele J on Jun 19, 2015What is the vertical and horizontal repeat of this pattern?BEST ANSWER: The repeat is a Skull and Crossbones.do the tiles come with a skull and crossbone centered on each tile?BEST ANSWER: No, it comes in pieces so you need about 8-10 sheets to achieve the look in the picture. We just installed in my husband's garage bathroom and it's pretty awesome!Can this skull tile be used on a floor?BEST ANSWER: Yes, we put it on our bathroom floor. It is a show stopper! So awesome!Do you offer a bullnose in the skull and cross bones tile?BEST ANSWER: You can use any of our carrera finishing pieces, like the attached.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.Installing Mirror Glass Mosaics
(Mirror glass mosaics are not resistant to alkai and water. Ensure that mirror glass mosaics are kept away from alkali, acid, and water.)
Before the glass mosaics are installed, it is essential that an effective waterproof barrier be created to prevent the alkalinity of the cement from penetrating to the mosaic bottom. This can be achieved by following these steps: