Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Leather Boot Brown Brick Pattern Glass and Marble Tile
This striking combination of the light emperador with the medium brown and silver glass and silver and brown foil stamped glass creates a relaxing and stylish back splash to any room. The wavy polish finish gives a distinctive appearance.
- Chip Size
- 1/2" x Random
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- Light emperador, Metallic Brown-Silver, Peach + Bronze
- Stone + Glass
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Early recipes for beer included such ingredients as poppy seeds, mushrooms, aromatics, honey, sugar, bay leaves, butter and bread crumbs.
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreCustomer liked it. Tones blended well with a complementary subway backsplash.James S on Nov 4, 2016Matched my newly remodeled kitchen colors perfectly!
Cherry cabinets with Corian countertops and GE Slate appliances.Robyn N on Apr 15, 2015Customer liked it. Tones blended well with a complementary subway backsplash.James S on Nov 4, 2016How big is 1 piece?BEST ANSWER: the sheet has random tiles that vary from exactly 1 inch to 1 and 7/8 inches and the sheets have staggered ends to easily lock without creating straight edges. the sheets cut easily with scissors in any combination you would want.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.