Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Le Femme Marble TileInspired by the bright lights and glitz of the Vegas strip let this enticing waterjet mosaic seduce your senses with it
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 17 1/2" x 12 1/4"
- 1.49 sq. ft.
- White Thassos + Nero Marquina
- Marble + Mirror Glass
- 10 mm
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Sherry was apparently the alcohol of choice for many world travelers; both Magellan and Columbus had a lot of it on board during their respective voyages. Magellan liked Sherry so much, in fact, that he spent more money stockpiling the alcoholic beverage than he spent on weapons.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 2 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreIt is exceptional, unique, stunning, and has women figures intertwined in a pattern. It is very art deco, and I absolutely love it.Camille C on Apr 5, 2017It is exceptional, unique, stunning, and has women figures intertwined in a pattern. It is very art deco, and I absolutely love it.Camille C on Apr 5, 2017
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.Installing Mirror Glass Mosaics
(Mirror glass mosaics are not resistant to alkai and water. Ensure that mirror glass mosaics are kept away from alkali, acid, and water.)
Before the glass mosaics are installed, it is essential that an effective waterproof barrier be created to prevent the alkalinity of the cement from penetrating to the mosaic bottom. This can be achieved by following these steps: