Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Lady Gray 2" Hexagon Honed Marble Tile
This beautiful stone mosaics, each piece fits into the next like a perfect puzzle. It's stuffing design and unique pattern of hexagon shaped lady gray tiles in a honed finish. The stones will bring warmth and a natural feeling to your bathroom, kitchen, and any other decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 11.75" x 11.75"
- .96 sq. ft.
- Lady Gray
- 10 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Alcohol does not destroy brain cells. In fact, the moderate consumption of alcohol is often associated with improved cognitive functioning.
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 10 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreThese Honed tile provide a good non-slip shower surface that cleans up well and complements the waxed concrete floor of the locker rooms and the porcelain wall tilesRoc R on Feb 17, 2017I ordered the sample first and loved it! Will look great with Quartz counters we are installing.Christina P on May 28, 2016These Honed tile provide a good non-slip shower surface that cleans up well and complements the waxed concrete floor of the locker rooms and the porcelain wall tilesRoc R on Feb 17, 2017Is there any coordinating pieces for this tile? I need to build a shower curb? ThxBEST ANSWER: Yes, you can use the 6" x 18" tiles, or even the 18" x 32" tiles and cut them to the size you need. I also used and cut to size the larger tiles for the shower jambs and shower niche. Good luckCan this tile be used for a shower floor?BEST ANSWER: Yeah, that's what I'm using mine for. 2 inches or less are preferred for shower flooring.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.