Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Kinetic Woodlands Oval Marble Tile
This beautiful mosaic is made up of dark and light emperador and crema marfil marble ovals. The oval mosaic gives a unique design and provides endless design possibilities from contemporary to classic decor. The stones will bring a warm and natural feeling to your bathroom, kitchen or any other decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- Ovals 1/2" x 3/4"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- Dark + Light emperador, Crema Marfil
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth president of the US, stated that "It has long been recognized that the problems with alcohol relate not to the use of a bad thing, but to the abuse of a good thing."
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answersWhat do you use on the edge?BEST ANSWER: We used ours as an accent the back splash. cut them into 4 inch strips, then used subway tile for the top and bottom.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.