Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Kinetic Amber Circles Marble Tile
This beautiful mosaic is made up of Amber Lagos and Crema Marfil marble circles. The circle mosaic gives a unique design and provides an endless design possibilities from contemporary or classic. The stones will bring warmth and a natural feeling to your bathroom, kitchen, and any decorated spot in your home.
- Chip Size
- 1 1/2" x 3/4"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x12"
- Amber Lagos, Crema Marfil
- Residential Use
- Floor & Wall
- Commercial Use
- Wall only
Shaken or Stirred?
Common distillation cannot exceed 191.2 proof because at that point ethanol is an azeotrope with water. Alcohols of this purity are commonly referred to as grain alcohol and are not meant for human consumption, with the notable exception of neutral grain spirits.
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 4 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreSimple, contemporary feel with style.Barbara K on Sep 17, 2015
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.