Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Transform your ordinary space with carpet-look porcelain tile for an extraordinary instant impact statement. The Kilim Collection features 12 random patterns that present a modern, low maintenance way to get the plush, cozy look and function of actual carpet without all of the upkeep, and would be the ideal choice for use in any room within your home where luxury and a dash of unique elegance is desired.
- 24" x 24"
- 3.80 sq. ft.
- 7.4 mm
- Country of Origin
- Shade Variation
- Chemical Resistance
- DCOF Rating Wet (slip resistance)
- Breaking Strength
- 1300 N/MM2
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
- Box Weight
- Box Per Pallet
- Sq Ft Per Pallet
- Pallet Weight
Shaken or Stirred?The custom of bumping glasses with a
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.