Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Its stunning design and unique pattern will bring warmth and a natural ambience to your home. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility. Exposure to moisture will cause metallic paint to discolor. Not suitable for outdoor, pool or shower installation.
Important: You are purchasing our remaining stock of 10 sheets of this tile. Product is sold as is and sale is final. All tiles are in excellent condition. Only purchase if you are sure that the quantity will leave you with 10% waste for the job as these are the last remaining tiles like this in the world.
- Chip Size
- 1.5" x 6"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 11.75"
- 0.98 sq. ft. per sheet
- Super White, Metallic Silver, Concrete Gray, Ash Gray
- Polished & Frosted
- 7 mm
- Pieces Per Box
- 10 sheets in the full lot
- Sq Ft Per Box
- 9.8 sq ft in the full lot
Shaken or Stirred?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05 Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.