Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Enjoy the distinct look of stained concrete floors with the added durability of porcelain with Instinct, a bold new series of cement-look porcelain that combines the contemporary look of concrete that has been worn by time with subtle hints of variation. Easily adaptable to any décor this series is suitable for residential or commercial applications and is the perfect choice for your next bar, office or restaurant project. Available in large format 12x24, 24x24 & 32x32 options, as well as 2x2 mosaics.
- 12" x 32"
- 2.67 sq ft.
- White Body
- 10 mm
- Country of Origin
- Shade Variation
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- > 10%
- Breaking Strength
- R >= 12 N/ mm2
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Gordon's Breakfast
• 2 oz. London dry gin
• 6 lime wedges
• ¾ oz. simple syrup
• 3 thin cucumber slices
• 4 dashes Cholula hot sauce
• 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
• Pinch kosher salt
• Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients except the salt and pepper in a cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup of cracked ice and shake vigorously until the drink is sufficiently chilled. Pour into a chilled rocks glass and finish with a pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.